Saturday, January 28, 2012

Meet the Bloggers: Blayre


Hi! I'm Blayre

and I'm one of the bloggers for the CIA's blog, Our Life of Food. 

A little about me:

-I am 21 years old and I grew up in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Being from a large Italian family, my life was always centered around food, and when I visited the CIA in 8th grade, I knew that this was the school for me. I graduated from the CIA with my Associates in Baking and Pastry Arts in May of 2011, and I am currently in my Junior year of the Bachelors program.

I am involved with many things here on the CIA campus, and I soak up every minute of it. Besides being a full-time student...

1)I am a Resident Assistant in the Lodges (one of our five Residence Halls here on campus)

2)I am a Copy Editor for our school newspaper, La Papillote, and I write a food-review for each issue.          

3)I am an employee at the Apple Pie Bakery Cafe, which is one of our five student-run restaurants here on campus.

Phew! As you can see, I'm a busy girl. But most people at the CIA are! After all, the culinary industry is extremely fast-paced, so we are all used to "filling our plates" with tons of different things to do.

I look forward to giving you the scoop on everything there is to know when it comes to the CIA!

Stay hungry and curious,

Blayre :)


No comments:

Post a Comment